Course Duration: 4 – 6 Hours
Course Validity: 2 years
Accreditation: The Resuscitation Council of Southern Africa
Discovery Vitality: 2500 Points
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for parents, pre-school teachers , caretakers, child care professionals, drivers and aupairs.
Course Content (includes but not limited too):
- How to perform Adult (Optional), Child and Infant CPR
- How to assist Adult (Optional), Child or Infant Choking
- Introduction to use of and AED
- The Recovery Position
- How to activate emergency services
- Child and Infant safety
- Medical Emergencies with children and infants ie. Asthma and Seizures
- Trauma Emergencies with children and infants ie. Head and Spinal injury Bleeding,wound care and broken bones
- Environmental Emergencies such as bites and stings, allergic reactions, burns