Course Duration: 5 Hours
Course Validity: 2 years
Accreditation: The Resuscitation Council of Southern Africa
Discovery Vitality: 2500 Points
CPD Accredited: 15 CPD’s
Compulsory Examination: Multiple choice written examination and practical assessments
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for medical staff, auxiliary hospital staff, clinics,physiotherapists, occupational therapists and biokinetics.
What does the course include?
Training manual, certificate of participation on successful completion of training, CPR mouthpiece and Pocket Mask
- How to perform Adult ,Child and Infant CPR
- How to assist Adult , Child or Infant Choking
- How to use of and AED and Pocket Mask
- BVM (Bag Valve Mask) instruction and training
- The Recovery Position
- How to activate emergency services