Course Duration: 16 -18 Hours
Course Validity: 3 years
Accreditation: Department of Labour
Discovery Vitality: 2500 Points
CPD Accredited: None
Compulsory Examination: Multiple choice written examination and practical assessments
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for companies, schools or anyone needing a Department of Labor accredited certificate.
What does the course include?
Training manual, certificate of participation on successful completion of training, CPR Mouthpiece
- How to perform Adult ,Child and Infant CPR and Choking
- Principles of First Aid and Scene Management and activating emergency services.
- Trauma Emergencies such as wounds,bleeding,fractures,head and spinal injuries,chest and abdominal injuries
- Medical Emergencies such as asthma,seizures,heart attacks and strokes, diabetes
- Environmental Emergencies such as bites and stings,hot and cold emergencies,burns